How rape trials should go?
- Lawyer: Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes, but she was drunk and passed out.
- Lawyer: That's not what I asked. Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes, but she was wearin-
- Lawyer: I didn't ask what she was wearing. Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes, but-
- Lawyer: I didn't ask anything else. It's just a simple yes or no answer. Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes.
- Laywer: Yes, he raped her.
- Rape is rape is rape, no matter the context.
Soldiers from Mike company, 3rd Battalion, The Royal Canadian Regiment, taking part in a multi-national fire power demonstration with the Polish 6th Airborne Brigade and American 173rd Airborne Brigade during Operation REASSURANCE on July 17, 2014 in Eastern Europe.
WHY ARE BOOKS NOT WATERPROOF
I WANT TO READ IN THE SHOWER
AND TO PROTECT MY BOOKS FROM MY TEARS
IT’S 2012 WHY ARE BOOKS NOT WATERPROOF.
IT’S 2013 WHY ARE BOOKS NOT WATERPROOF OBAMA FIX THIS.
I’m working on it
Sir, do you know why we pulled you over?
the dude who kicked in the windshield, also backflipped off the hood of the car. you know he’s waited his entire career to bust out those moves.
I AM THE NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT
Grayson, we know you work as a police officer for a day job, but this is not subtle. Not at all.